Skip to main content

20% Off All In Stock Cosmic Legions Until August 31.

Pre-Order Policy

Pre-Order Policy

At Hella Dope Toys we understand the difficulty of local stores either selling out or not being on shelves. This is why we suggest pre-ordering. 

What is a Pre-Order?

A pre-order is an order you place with us to reserve until made available to ship at its estimated time. Placing pre-orders is an excellent way to be stress free but still be able to receive and enjoy newest toys and collectibles.

Pre-Order Cancelations

If you'd like to cancel a pre-order, please contact us at Cancelation requests must be received 24 hours BEFORE item ships from our warehouse and will be subject to a 10% fee. If not please refer to our Return/Refund Policy.

Pre-Order Payment

All pre-orders can either be paid in full, pay 10% at time of purchase and the remaining 90% before it ships.(An email will be sent prior to shipment for final payment) or pay by using the Shop Installment Plan.

If no payment has been received 72 hours (3 Days) after initial email has been sent a second reminder email will be sent. If no payment has been made following that email we will charge the card connected to the order. If that card declines you will forfeit your item and potential forfeit your 10% deposit. 

Pre-Order Fulfillment

All pre-order dates are estimates and are subject to change by our distributors. Some orders can be limited or cancelled anytime by our distributors which will prevent us from completing orders. If at anytime there is a cancelation, a full refund will be issued to its original form of payment.

Estimated arrival dates are set by the distributors. While some of the time these dates can be accurate, delays can happen. The event of these delays a email will be sent with any updates.

Pre-Orders will be shipped within 24 hours of shipment arriving to our warehouse and has been fully inspected. If you would like to delay and combine other pre-orders, or other orders to save on shipping place contact us at

Pre-Order/In-Stock Items

We highly suggest that you should place your pre-order items separately from in-stock items. If the order is placed with both pre-order and in-stock, your order will not be fulfilled until all items are available. 

If you have multiple pre-orders placed and would like to save on shipping by having items combined, please contact us by email at with your order number(s) and we will ship all items when available and refund the shipping difference.